Reading Seminar on Synthetic Spectra
Starting December 2020, Jack Davies and I are running a reading seminar on synthetic spectra. Our goal is to study the basics of synthetic spectra and discuss some of its applications. You're welcome to contact me or Jack if you are interested in participating the seminar.
Time and Location
The seminar will take place weekly on Mondays on Microsoft Teams. You can find the concrete time slot (CET) for each talk in the schedule below. Please contact Jack Davies or I if you want to be added to the MS Team.
Basic notion on synthetic spectra
- Prerequisites on sheaves of spectra. 30.11.2020. Yuqing Shi. Notes.
- Adams-type homology theories and synthetic spectra. 07.12.2020. Jack Davies. Notes.
- Properties of synthetic spectra. 14.12.2020. Tommy Lundemo. Notes.
Synthetic spectra and motivic homotopy theory
- Synthetic spectra in motivic homotopy theory. 10:00 - 12:00, 25.01.2021. Achim Krause. Notes.
Synthetic spectra and manifold topology
- The metastable homotopy of MO<4n>. 17:00 - 19:00, 01.02.2021. Jeremy Hahn.
- The Thom spectrum MO<4n>. 16:00 - 18:00, 08.02.2021. Yuqing Shi. Notes
- Proofs of Theorem 1.4 of 1910.14116v2. 16:00 - 18:00, 15.02.2021. Gijs Heuts. Notes
- Studying the Toda bracket w using synthetic spectra. 16:00 - 18:00, 22.02.2021. Mingcong Zeng. Notes
Synthetic spectra and chromatic algebraicity
- Introduction to chromatic algebraicity. 15:15 - 17:00, 01.03.2021. Haoqing Wu.
- Franke's algebraicity conjecture. 17:00 - 19:00, 08.03.2021. Piotr Pstrągowski
- Robert Burklund, Jeremy Hahn, Andrew Senger. On the boundaries of highly connected, almost closed manifolds. Version 2. Dec. 02, 2019. arXiv:1910.14116v2.
- Bogdan Gheorghe, Daniel C. Isaksen, Achim Krause, Nicolas Ricka. C-motivic modular forms. Version 1. Oct. 25, 2018. arXiv:1810.11050v1
- Jacob Lurie. Spectral algebraic geometry. Available here.
- Piotr Pstrągowski. Chromatic homotopy is algebraic when p>n2+n+1. Version 2. Nov. 14, 2018. arXiv:1810.12250v2.
- Piotr Pstrągowski. Synthetic spectra and the cellular motivic category. Version 1. Mar. 08, 2018. arXiv:1803.01804v1.
We will add more references as the seminar progresses.